Thursday, May 17, 2012

Free Kindle Books on Amazon

Here is a short list of some of the Free Kindle books right now. Remember to check the price before you click to buy...prices change frequently. If you read any of these, let me know what you thought of them. I have gotten most of these and plan to read them soon.
(Click on the photo to be taken to Amazon.)

Darwood & Smitty and the Multi-World Agenda
Steve McCardell

The Drought
Lily White
 
The Power of Less: The Fine Art of Limiting Yourself to the Essential...in Business and in Life
Leo Babauta
 
The Rules of Love
Richard Templar
 
Learn Spanish Vocabulary 101
Innovative Language
 
Healing Food & Recipes
Sankhya Shana
 

~April

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these. I have several free kindle sites on fb that I follow but still there are always a few freebies that I miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Glad I could help! :-)

    ReplyDelete