Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's In My Purse...

I thought this would be neat. To show you just what is in my purse! Too bad I didn't do it last week before I cleaned it out. Lol.
This purse was a gift from my mother for Christmas last year:


The goodies inside:
- wallet
- diaper and wipes
- video camera
- Tennessee sunglasses
- gum & candy
- hair clips
- shout wipe
- Tennessee earrings
- receipts
- mini post-it's & pens
- lipgloss, lipstick, and lip balm
-there is also usually my cell phone, keys, and a few toys for the kids.



Question: What is inside your purse?
~April

2 comments:

  1. hehe.... ummm a makeup bag, pens, wallet, checkbook, hairbrush, tampons, coin purse, planner calender, gum, hairclip, medicine (like tylenol and excedrine), if its a quick errand and I dont need the diaper bag then there are a couple diapers and wipes and cell and keys get thrown in at the last minute! lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I figured you would comment on something that has to do with purses! Lol

      Delete