Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thank You!





I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has stopped by my blog. This is my 100th post. And, looking through my traffic/audiences, I have to say it is awesome to see that people from all over the world have visited my blog.



Also, here are the top Referring Websites: Most of these are for my Crochet Football Beanie.
Crochet Pattern Central >20,000!
Daily Crocheter about 4,000
Ravelry about 3,200
Knitting Paradise about 1,100
Pinterest about 600
List My Five about 300
FaceBook about 300
All I can say is that I did not think I would have such a reaction to my blog. Especially the football beanie. It all started because I was looking for a football pattern and there was NOTHING out there. Now, there are all kinds of hat patterns similar to mine. It's weird to think that I may have got the ball rolling on these hats! :-)
I would also like to say "Hi!" to my 12 followers! Please, stop by and say hi sometime. I try to answer any comments but, sometimes I miss a few. So, you can always ask again, or email me at aprilnmichael(AT)gmail(Dot)com.
Again, thanks for making me feel like people actually see my blog! I will try to get some new patterns up soon. It's hard with 3 kids, homeschooling, and just life in general to get things written down. But, I hope to atleast get a new one up soon.
~April

No comments:

Post a Comment