Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Etsy



I am happy to announce that I have opened an Etsy shop! There isn't much on it yet, but I have already made my first sell. It was one of my football beanies! Yay!
As of now, you can purchase a Football Beanie or a Crocheted Purse (in your choice of two colors).
The football hat would be a great gift for the guy(s) in your life. I have a few family members that love to wear theirs to the local high school football game on Friday night. I can also do custom orders for smaller sizes.
The purse would be nice as well. I have it listed as "in your team colors", obviously I made the orange and white one for Tennessee Vols, but you can choose any two colors for your team. Or, just any colors in general that you happen to want!

So, please take a moment to check it out!
~April

2 comments: